Terms & Conditions
Website owned and operated by Connect U Ltd.
Registered in England & Wales Company Registration Number 04960374
The term ‘ Connect U Ltd ‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 8a Alfred Square, Deal, Kent. Our company registration number is 04960374 . The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or our offline customer.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
By placing any order or agreeing any offer with us you are completely agreeing to all of our terms of business and accepting the agreed price in full with no future claims to alter or amend any prices. For energy contracts offered we will be paid, by the supplier, a small amount per unit of energy used, by accepting our offer which includes this commission built in you are expressly consenting to us taking this fee and that you’re happy with the agreed price. If you would like to know the commission please ask and we will advise in full. For any telecoms contracts or merchant services agreements where equipment is involved you are, by agreeing the contract, accepting full liability for the agreed price of the equipment and the term of lease or contract. If for any reason you no longer want the equipment you will settle any outstanding fees that you have agreed to in your contract. You understand that if the full balance due is not paid or the minimum duration agreed is not paid you will be liable to settle any outstanding monies immediately. Any contracts we arrange with suppliers that you cancel or fail to pay that result in us having to return any monies to the supplier will be your liability to us and you will be liable to pay us immediately in full any monies we have had to reimburse.
All of our contracts will clearly display the price and minimum term, please ensure you read any contract and are happy with the agreed terms before signing as once signed they are legally binding and will be enforced by both us and the suppliers we represent.
For any energy meter installation we arrange, our normal fee is £995 + Vat per meter, however we will waive this fee if you agree to a contract with the supplier and keep that contract in place for its full duration. If for any reason you do not complete the full duration of the agreed contract we reserved the right to charge the £995 + Vat per meter fee.